Contemplation

I consider myself very fortunate to be surrounded by creative, dynamic, passionate, outgoing friends who inspire me everyday. I'm constantly reminded of their generosity & warmth. Their support in both actions & words. Not once have a I ever heard a friend of mine say, "You can't do that" or "be realistic Jess". I guess it's deliberate that I gravitate towards positive people.
I've developed relationships with colourful souls from so many different backgrounds, histories & walks of life. Some of them have experienced wars, poverty & grief, & more pain than I can ever imagine. Some of them have all they could hope for & more, lovers, friends, children & wealth in knowledge and experiences. These people inspire me with their determination & enthusiasm depite obstacles.
I heard someone say once "learn to love your beautiful mistakes" & someone else say "if you haven't failed, you're not trying". I have the wisest friends. They have opened every door I've ever walked through, or at least given me the key.
Just wanted to put that out there.